Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Internship

internship in mauritius
May 09, 2007 06:48AM
hi am a holder of MD degree from Russia university and am basically looking for either a job as medical officer in the hospital or an internship. can u please advise me how i can do.

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Internship
May 10, 2007 08:27AM
By NadeemM
Hi Roubina,

First thing is to know whether your qualifications are acceptable to the local Medical Council. You should send a copy of your docs to this authority.

Work is available in public sector and private hospitals. You just have to see the number of Indian doctors around.

If you are Mauritian, then its even easier.
 Reply  Quote

thanks
May 10, 2007 11:09AM
thanks a lot 4 ur email. well basically its for my friend who is from pakistan. he has been graduated from a russian university in 2005. do u think it will b posible for u 2 check his qualification with the medical council.

or if u can let me have the email address for the medical council. can i have ur email address and hence it will b better 4 us to communication.

thanks a lor for ur help
roubinah
 Reply  Quote

my email.
May 10, 2007 11:34AM
By NadeemM
You can reach me on nadeem_mosafeer@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

internship
May 13, 2007 02:16PM
By beegoo
Basically i dont know where are you. the mauritian govt do accept MD from russia. the internship last for two years and there is a waiting for one year.If you have been qualified since 2005 ;what have you been doing all this time/ why dont you take the plab test so that you can practice in uk or you can join the nursing course
regards
jerry beegoo
 Reply  Quote

can SA dr work in Mauritius??
August 12, 2008 02:39PM
By nikkie
Can anyone help me, I am a South African dr who is working in SA but also worked in the UK and Ireland with full GMC and Irish registration. I really would like to migrate to Mauritius and would like to know where I can get information if my qualifications are acknowledge in Mauritius. Thanks for the help
Nikkie
 Reply  Quote

Re: internship in mauritius
July 22, 2011 07:23AM
By mkank
hi
i m an indian citizen pursuin my mbbs ( 5th yr nw) frm ukraine n wil b graduatin in d yr 2013 n i m plannin to marry a mauritian citizen who iz also pursuin mbbs n will b graudatin along wth me..so we hav planned to go off to mru aftr dt i wanted to knw iz dt..wat r d procedures f doing medical internship as per d mru rules fr 2 yrs...lik do i nd to gt sm final registration frm ma country lik do i nd to go bck to ma country giv d mci exam n do d rotatary internship(1 yr) in my country n den gt d final registration or i cn juz apply in fr d internship juz lik ny oder mru citizen..plzz reply thank u
 Reply  Quote

MBBS job in mauritius
January 01, 2012 04:00PM
By nikhil
Hi
I have graduated my MBBS from india this year with complete one year internship and want to do junior residency in mauritius. What are the procedure and how should i proceed in it? Also how and when can i pursue PG there?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map