Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Hotel The Residence

Hotel The Residence
May 15, 2002 03:17PM
Anonymous User
If anyone has stayed at this hotel or knows it, I would appreciate your feedback on what you think about it.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

the residence
May 19, 2002 02:05AM
Anonymous User
Hi
you can check the website,
www.theresidence.com but it is a very good hotel, probably among the best in Mauritius...the spa is quite well known...the only bad thing is that it is on the east coast, and the east coast can get quite windy, depending on when you go...and also the residence is not the best hotel for children, but its fine for adults.
Overall, I would say it is an excellent hotel...I've never been there but I am from Mauritius so I know a little bit about it.
 Reply  Quote

business plan
August 28, 2002 01:10PM
Anonymous User

Dear trie.
hi hope getting well.my name is reza karjooi and i am owner of a catering in tehran.i found u in internet and feel you should be very kind and usefull lady if i think wrong!!!!! how ever i like in follow i have business travel to madagascar for 3 monthh and like to visit mauritius island .my main point to come there is opening a business(a kind of fast food offering kebabs .roast beef ...)i would be appreciated of you to give me some information.is there english institute for people ?waiting to hear you soon .best wishesreza karjooimrkarjooi@tamaas.com
mrkarjooi@yahoo.com
mrkarjooia330@hotmail.com
0098-21-2293694 tel
0098-21-2293692 fax
 Reply  Quote

Hotels in Mauritius
February 26, 2003 10:41PM
Hello There!

I read the previous e-mail and wondered if you could help us. We are hoping to book a honeymoon for July time and have heard so many mixed reports, if you were to recommend a hotel over there have you heard of one in particular you could point us in the direction of?
Main things we are looking for - beautiful beach and pool - good food

thanks for your help
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map