Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: accomodation in Mauritius

accomodation in Mauritius
November 22, 2004 09:32PM
Anonymous User
Hello!
Me and a friend are doing an 8 week medical elective at SSRN Hospital,Mauritius. We want to rent an appartment fairly near the hospital and Grand Baie with good travel links. Also not very rich so the more economical the better!
Much thanks
Hannah
 Reply  Quote

Hi,
My name is Bilal and I am a 4th year medical student at the university of Dundee. I have organised a medical elective from July till September at the SSRN hospital. I am having trouble organising accommodation. Could anyone provide any contact details?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Bilal
 Reply  Quote

May 10, 2010 09:57PM
I have two apartment in Grandbaie if you are interested to rent. You can check the website: www.mauritiu.webs.com for detail. Also I have posted an advert in this site as well under zinedine apartment to rent.
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2010 07:18AM
I got apartment in grandbaie if you are interested
 Reply  Quote

May 10, 2010 09:58PM
I have two apartment in Grandbaie if you are interested to rent. You can check the website: www.mauritiu.webs.com for detail. please check for Zinedine Apartment to rent in this site
 Reply  Quote

i am looking for accomodation for my family near Mauritius University,Reduit . My wife is visiting the University of Mauritius and i am accompaning 14 year old daughter, kindly suggest me the best option for the stay of my family for one month. (24 Aug2010 to 30 sept 2010.)
 Reply  Quote

August 05, 2010 05:38AM
By katzz
Near the University of Maurtius, the cost can be quite high so if you;re ready to pay for it then you can check many agencies in Mauritius for accommodation.

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

September 25, 2010 07:21AM
If you are looking for apartment I have two in grandbaie, contact number is 002304183820
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map