Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Beau Rivage

April Wedding at Beau Rivage
December 19, 2003 04:25PM
Anonymous User
My fiance (Susan) and I are going to be married on the 02 April 04 at the Beau Rivage.
We wanted a hotel which provided excellent service but wasn't too formal.

Have we picked the right hotel?

Does any one know what the weather is likely to be?

I would be gratefull if anyone out there can get back to me on this.
 Reply  Quote

Wedding in mauritius
January 06, 2004 08:46AM
Anonymous User
Hello david,

I saw that your questions were unanswered for quite some time so here what i can tell you beau rivage is a good choice but its a little formal * for the working ethics , and its quite rare to have a hotel thats not that formal*

Furthermore April is excellent ( if there is no cyclone) the temperature there will be around 28 to 30 degrees! thats for sure . SO basically talking you are ok with your arrangements . No worry.

i Helped someone getting married in mauritius one day , So my advise is to deal with the hotel papers well . and and dont forget to get the best marriage deals , Tips:: Bring a DV camera ( you will like it) Second tips:: The photographer might take a considerable amount of money * yet the pictures will be good* .

Dont forget Check good deals , like getting cakes etc// so many goodies they will give you .

Congratulations in advance,
Kayssaven@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

wedding in mauritius
January 15, 2004 11:55AM
By Inge
Hello Kayssaven,

we plan to get married on mauritius this year. All hotel-settings seem to be much to formal for the two of us. We think about organizing wedding on our own.

If you have experience, could you confirm us our german information, that wedding is possible just one day after certifying, that we are neither residents nor citizens of mauritius? Of course bringing valid Passport and certificate of birth. Or do we need to get in contact with the Registrar of civil status in advance?

We are keen on any further information.
Thank you so very much !!!!!

Inge
 Reply  Quote

wedding
January 16, 2004 05:45AM
Anonymous User
Hi Inge,

Many people contact me about wedding in mauritius. Yet most prefer the hotel settings. I organized one which is not formal. and its a bit more hassled.

First is you have to send your papers 3 weeks before you get married to the Civil status division , birth cerficate copies. Passport and divorced papers in needed.

Then process is swearing an oath. After this all you have to do is go to the respective officer.

he comes to the place you are going to get married ( anywhere ) then its ok.

If you want any further help with this :: feel free

kayssaven
 Reply  Quote

April weather
February 06, 2004 04:04AM
Anonymous User
>Furthermore April is excellent ( if there
>is no cyclone) the temperature there
>will be around 28 to 30
>degrees! thats for sure .

I read somewhere that Nov to April is the worst time weather-wise BUT I plan to go in April. 28-30 sounds fine for temperature. How humid will it be then?

Thanks, Sue
 Reply  Quote

clima
February 06, 2004 04:03PM
By anne
Hi sue

It is wunderfull in april , very warm, but not to humid, you will feel great.

for some inormations, take a look to my website , please. on the first page, is a link to the climate, for the diferent regions

http://www.mauritiustipps.de.vu

kindly regads anne
 Reply  Quote

Beau Rivage
February 10, 2004 05:26PM
Anonymous User
Dave,

the hotel is perfect - my wife and I got married there in 2001 and it can be as formal or informal as you want - just speak to them! As for the service, I've never experienced better.

Phil
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map