Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Emigrating Africa to Canada

Emigrating Africa to Canada
September 22, 2013 07:28PM
By BJul
Hello everyone,
I am glad to let you guys know that some years ago i promised myself that once i make it out of Africa, i will help any South African or any African who wishes to migrate to Canada or to any country in the American continent to find well paid job and also on the travel tips. am a mother of 2 kids and 5 years ago my husband and i were earning very little and had wished to get out of South Africa for greener pastures and now we have made it big.
 Reply  Quote

January 02, 2014 06:24PM
By marja
Hi there

I am very serious about emigrating from SA I have a 5yr old an a 6 weeks old and my husband and I just realized the future for them is so bleak. Please advise me as to how to go about it should I use global visas or how is it done? He owns his own business inm SA and im an admin manager at Woolworhs

Kind regards

Marieette Vivier
viviermm@hotmail.com
 Reply  Quote

March 13, 2014 12:41AM
Hie there,
My fiance and I are Zimbabweans,I studied in Zimbabwe-Human Resources and she studied in South Africa-Accounting.For a few years now we have been trying to relocate abroad from Canada,Australia,Uk even across africa with no luck.Usually people are not straight foward and give very little assisstance on how to emmigrate.We would reali appreciate help and advice on how to secure jobs,working visas even if they are not necessarily linked to the professions we studied.Due to the tough economic conditions in our country any help would be greatly appreciated
 Reply  Quote

June 21, 2015 03:12PM
Hi BJul,

I just wanted to find out if your offer still stands? I am extremely keen to emigrate out of South Africa.Actually we are desperate to leave South Africa. I am 29 years old and currently working as a mid level employee of one of the largest companies in America with a development center based here in Cape Town South Africa and would almost be guaranteed a career in Seattle and various other states in the US. The problem that I have and that I am not getting any definitive information on, is that I have a fiance who has 5 years of office work experience and my younger brother who is 18 and has just completed his GED that I NEED to take with me. My Fiance and I both have diplomas is management, but no degrees. The company that I work for would be willing to assist me with a green card but cannot help my brother and fiance as they are not working for them.

All the information that I have found online is stating that they would have to wait 5-15years to move with me if we choose to move to the US. I only recently started considering Canada as well after reading through blogs like these.

Is there any other way for us all to move over at the same time? Even if I have to leave the company that I am currently working for. We are willing to do whatever it takes to leave South Africa as soon as possible.

Any information and assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to leave here anytime before June 2016.

Tomorrow would be great. smiling smiley

I will be sure to pay it forward and also assist other South Africans in the same way as you're assisting us.

Thanks so much.

Kind Regards Pierre
alphaevostore@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

April 07, 2016 07:16AM
Hi I am willing to emigrate to Canada. I am from Mauritius, English and French Bilingual and looking for work opportunities in Canada. Regards
 Reply  Quote

August 13, 2016 10:08AM
By hangas
Offer still standing bldmorgan2000@yahoo.com Truck Driver
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map