Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Hollidays for Mauritius

Hollidays for Mauritius
September 19, 2013 06:52PM
By Dulong
Hello all,
I am an entrepreneur and wish to move in Mauritius for holydays and why not, for business. I would like to find out partners for real estate projects. I would like to have some information about regulations, tips and tricks that you guys can give me about this lovely island, business and real estate. If you can recommend some serious and famous partners, it will be great.
Thanks for your help and collaboration
 Reply  Quote

September 29, 2013 01:00AM
By buslas
Hello Deepak,

I try to send you an E-mail but email address is not going through but Please tell me how can i reloacate to mauritius, currently I am working as a account clerk in nigeria .Do I come to mauritius on tourist visa first? then apply for job when i gets to mauritius?. Kindly help me out

Your quick respond will be appreciated.
Thanks
Burke
 Reply  Quote

October 11, 2013 06:28AM
Hi

You need to come to Mauritius on a holiday and then look for a job.

Cheers
Terence
www.divinehm.com
terence@divinehm.com
 Reply  Quote

February 13, 2014 04:47PM
Hi am a nigerian. soon coming to mauritius to study. I have done all the requirement ask off me. What I just want to know is how much does the visa fees cost. I will really apreciate it if anyone can help me out here.

Thanks
 Reply  Quote

November 08, 2017 04:36AM
Hi am Shashwat an Indian ,soon coming to mauritius to understand the tourism activity. I have done all the requirement . What I just want to know is how Minimum/Maximum does the visa fees cost and tour packages coast .If any Indian Tourist want to come here for holidays with family or friend. I will really apreciate it if anyone can help me out here.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map