Africa Guide
recommended trip :

seek for a job

seek for a job
April 01, 2013 08:56PM
By smix
Hi
Am Moroccan citizen, I have getting a lot of experiences in different tourist establishments. I am actually working as an assistant of direction in a riad in Marrakech. moreover I was working during 3 years in an office travel agency, 2 years work experience in a hotel with knowledge about the types of all the trips in Morocco either trekking, desert, coast. These experiences have given me varied skills like using my initiative and self motivation, and the ability to work with many different kinds of people. I am a responsible person who works hard and pays attention to details. I am flexible, have a positive attitude and am eager to learn new skills. I am a person who is used to working in companies with a great customer-service culture and high quality standards, so I have developed good skills in customer service. I am a good team worker and am used to working to achieve goals, so I have learnt how to plan, prioritize and how to multitask in stressful situations., and i would like to live for a while over there. moreover. i would like to shift some of my moroccan habits and experiences that might apply over there. if someone interest about my Application, please don't hesitate to contact me through my adress emaill: ssmix@live.fr.
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map