Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Help to get into Maritius

Help to get into Maritius
July 27, 2011 12:15PM
Hi There.

I am a 44 year old South African White male with a family. I would realy like to be able to move to Maritius with my family. I have a few qualifications and have worked most of my life in the motor industry here in SA.

Could some one point me in the right direction or give me some advice please.

Look forward to your responce
 Reply  Quote

Re: Help to get into Maritius
July 29, 2011 10:56AM
Hi Darryl

The following two websites may assist you with information on getting into Mauritius - essentially you either have to buy property for a minimum of 500 000 USD, get a job offer or set up your own business to qualify.

www.frontfin.mu

Take a look at the info as well as the link to The Captains Blog, as I am sure that this may answer some of your questions.

My company assists with re-locations and you visit our website at: www.dodorelocations.com

I hope they will be of some help to you
Kind regards
Joanne
 Reply  Quote

September 04, 2011 09:03AM
Hello, with regards to your post, we Blucielo Properties ltd , a registered company in mauritius is free to help you regarding any queries or problems you are encountering to settle here in maurtius. Please contact us on +2302630289 or mobile 7467594 or 9400227.
Thnxss
regards
Blucielo properties ltd
Royal Road Pointe Aux Canonnier
Grand Bay.
 Reply  Quote

September 06, 2011 07:17AM
hi am consulting in mauritius, if you need any inland consultancy, on any projects, business, investments, please drop a mail: consultants@myt.mu

cheers
Islander
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map