Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Who is coming to mauritius

Who is coming to mauritius
November 16, 2010 01:51PM
By deep777
Hello,

My name is deepak and i am from mauritius.

My email address is deepakn9707@ovi.com

Feel free to ask any questions on mauritius and i will try my best to help and assist you if possible.
 Reply  Quote

February 12, 2011 11:41PM
Hi,
I m from India(Bihar) having MBA in Marketing and more than 7 yrs working exp. with MNCs. Now I want to get a job in Mauritius. Could anyone guide me how to proceed
 Reply  Quote

June 13, 2011 03:41PM
By Rajan83
Hi,

I am a Chartered accountant in (Delhi) India qualified in May06. I am working in MNC from last 5 years and now interested to settle down in Mauritious. Please help me out to get the jobs over there and also tell me wht's the scope for accounting field? whthere It's the right decision to settle down in Mauritious?

Regards,
Rajan
rsarora1@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

August 11, 2011 04:18PM
By navin
Hi Rajen83,

I think it will be a bit difficult for you to have a job as accountant in Mauritius accounting/auditing field is quite saturated and there is a lots of people studying in this sector.
 Reply  Quote

July 28, 2011 01:32PM
By sunny
Hi Deepak,

I have 4 years experience in software filed, I am looking job in mauritius and want to relocate.Please guide me .Please do the needful.

Thanks,
sunilyadav01@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 28, 2011 01:42PM
By sunny
Hi Deepak,
Please tell me how can i reloacate to mauritius, currently I am working as a software engineer in india.Shall I come to mauritius on tourist visa and den apply for job in mauritius.Please do the needful.

Thanks,
 Reply  Quote

August 03, 2011 07:54AM
Try these sites. I hope it helps in finding a job for you in Mauritius!!!

[www.myjob.mu]
[www.orange.mu]
[www.jobseek.com.mu]
[www.maurjobs.com]
[www.dcdm-rs.com]
[www.maujobs.intnet.mu]

All the best!!!
Terence
 Reply  Quote

September 07, 2011 08:13AM
HI,
Can i get the job in banking sales sector?
 Reply  Quote

September 14, 2011 09:17AM
By bvinay
Hi Navin,

I have done my Master's in Internet and Enterprise computing from UK and Bachelor's in computer Engineering from India. I have got nearly 3 years of UK work experience and 1 year India work Exp. in web development. I am married to a Mauritian Girl and recently we are staying in UK. But we are planning to move to Mauritius by Start of next year. Can you please give me an idea of job market in my field? How much is the possibility of me getting a job there. And how much it would cost me for getting residence permit as I would get it bcoz I am married to a Mauritian Girl.

I would really appriciate your help.

Thanking You.

Vin.
 Reply  Quote

September 21, 2011 02:41PM
hi...i want to know about the MBA program in ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL...can u help me? is the certificate valuable? do i get job easily after this?
 Reply  Quote

September 29, 2011 11:24AM
By rani
can anyone tell me what are ways to relocate mauritius , currently i am working in india as a customer care executive , shall i gt job in customer care in mauritius , if yes den please help me.
 Reply  Quote

September 05, 2012 03:02AM
By Kranthi
Hi Deepak,

Iam Kranthi , from India , Iam coming to Mauritius on 14th Sept 2012 . I will be at Mauritius till 24th Sept 2012. can u help with a cheap accomdation paying guest/ guest house / hostel.

Kind Regards,
Kranthi
+919920464961
kranthi.scb@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

October 13, 2012 03:27PM
By mumb123
Hi !

Can I get to know the requirements n essentials for becoming a secondary school teacher.

I am with an year's exp as a Lecturer for Masters of Management Studies and Bachelors of Management Studies in Mumbai.

Regards !
 Reply  Quote

November 19, 2012 03:11PM
By aryan
Hello Deepak. Glad to know that you are ready to pass info regarding Mauritius. Very briefly i would like to tell you I'm an Indian. I live in Varanasi, U.P. India. My master degree is going on which is about to complete next year. I'm doing Master of social Work. So can you plese help me to find any job in the field of Social Work. To being very true I want to settle because i love Mauritius since childhood. I'm aware many of good and bad aspects about mauritius but its common more than things exists in India. Hope You will help me this manner.
 Reply  Quote

January 19, 2013 08:33AM
Can i get a job in search engine optmization domain in calcutta india.. i am currently working in this domain .. can you offer me some information
 Reply  Quote

January 24, 2013 10:42AM
Hi Deepak,

This is Jitendra from India. I am looking for a job in Mauritius. Basically, I am HSC Passed in India and get some experience in accounts. Now a days, I am working in a construction company as Accountant. Please help me for the same

Waiting for your favourable reply.

Regards,
Jitendra
jitukhare2003@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

July 11, 2013 12:12PM
Thank you all mauritius people. Please i want to know the details about coming to mauritius because i love the cultures and the religions ruler's in the country.I am from Nigeria and also a young business man who want to come to mauritius to establish trade and business in mauritius. I hope to hear a good information about the country on how to coming and establish wealth and good live
 Reply  Quote

Construction and marine fields
August 06, 2013 09:37AM
dear Deepak
thanks for starting this blog. I am an electrical diploma engineer with 10 years experience in India and Gulf and now hynduai construction company offering me $1200+food+accommodation threw a consulting agency, so please tell me about Mauritius construction field as well as marine boat manufacturing companies.
thanks again
regards
 Reply  Quote

March 05, 2014 10:12AM
By sasangh
Hi

My name is sasan ghafarnian.

I’m from Iran and want to migrate Mauritius .

I’m telecommunication engineer with 4 years’ experience.

How can I get visa ?
How can I find a job?

Thanks in advance

BR
 Reply  Quote

March 19, 2014 10:37AM
By ginta8
Hello,
My name is Ginta, and i am thinking to move to your beautiful country. I am ex profetional volleyball player and windsurfer. My nationality is Latvian but curentry i live in italy with my fiance.
I have a master degree in Lux tourism and PR and my fiance owns his hair fashion salon. we both like windsurfing and sun and that is an mane thing why we would like to Move to Mauritius.

if you could be so kind to provide some information:
1. about health insurance
2. living cost
3. opening our own hairsalon busines or were we could invest
4. i speak 6languages(latvian, russian, English, italian franch and spanish)what kind of jobs i could get
5.working permit?
6. life for surfers

if you have any other question suggestions i would realy appritiate that you guys could write me on my email adress: ginta8.gg@gmail.com

thank you in advance

have a great day

Ginta
 Reply  Quote

July 03, 2014 10:47AM
Hallo Sir/Madame,

sorry to disturb you.
I would like to have some general informations about Mauritius.
I am italian and I would like to relocate with my family.
I work in hospitality since 1992 and from 2002 I work as a Reception Manager in 4 star Hotels.
Do I have any chanche to get a similar position in Mauritius??
I am sending emails from italy to International Hotels Located in Mauritius but I never had
positive answers.
I am 48 my wife is 40 our daughter 22 and my little son 7.
Me and my wife have been for a short holiday of one week on 2009 in Mauritius and we liked it very much
so we are thinking of going to Mauritius to live.

Thanks in advance for your time and best regards.

Ivan Battel from Italy
 Reply  Quote

August 18, 2014 12:48PM
Hi, I am on plan to land mauritius during my holidays this year. Could anyone please provide me with a good guide who can able to make my jouney more pleasant and fun loving?
 Reply  Quote

June 08, 2015 07:32AM
Hello Deepak. Can I get teaching job (accounting subject) in Mauritius? How can I approach? Please need your valuable information to get it. Thank you
 Reply  Quote

January 21, 2017 02:44PM
By Avisx
Hello .. if you want to come to mauritius ,

My email : vish_ish@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Want to work an live in Mauritius
January 07, 2016 10:14AM
By kkemp
Good day
My name is Kevin and i am from South Africa. I want to move to Mauritius to work and live, If anybody can assist me in doing so will be greatly appreciated, I don't care were i start to work, even mopping floors lol
but i do have a lot of experience in a lot of categories, From residential & commercial sales and marketing to IT technician to farm work and some training skills. If anyone can assist please contact me via email at kemp8991@gmail.com any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards
Kevin
 Reply  Quote

February 07, 2016 03:19PM
Hi Deepak

I am Prakash from India(Hyderabad),I have 3Years of extensive work experience as a Software Developer-(Tableau/Qlikview).Plz suggest any openings on this technology.

Thanks
Prakash
prakashvennala11@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi my name is Faizel wishing to migrate from south Africa to Mauritius it's me my wife and 2 kids please advise thanks
 Reply  Quote

It's Faizel I'm self employed I have my own furniture business how easy is it to set up in Mauritius and move
 Reply  Quote

December 29, 2016 08:43AM
Hi Faizel

To set-up a business is quite easy. Additional conditions are applied if you are planning to apply for residency permits. These conditions are :
at least USD100,000 as investment and the business should generate approximately the same income level every year, i.e. around Rs4 million.

It is quite easy to set-up business here since the legalities have been streamlined.

If you have any question, feel free to email or contact me.

Kind regards
Nadeem

www.gibsonandhills.com
Read our blog
 Reply  Quote

January 30, 2017 06:40AM
By Selvan
Hi,

I will really appreciate your help in advising me the procedures to follow to relocate to Mauritius. I want to move with my complete family. I have a daughter who is 10 years old and my wife makes our complete family. My wife works a an insurance broker, and I work for the government in Customer Service which entails working on Sap and managing quality of data of the captured information. Please advise on work in these fields or similar, and also on the schools. We will also like to now what does an average Mauritian require(monetary wise) to survive.
 Reply  Quote

June 23, 2017 09:53AM
By navitas
Hi Selvan,

Just saw your message. Were you able to get the details on how to proceed to relocate to Mauritius??

Open a company in Mauritius - [navitascorporate.com]
Immigration to Mauritius - [navitascorporate.com]
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map