Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Moving to mauritius

Moving to mauritius
December 18, 2009 12:59PM
Hi,

I am from UK (originally from India). Just been offered a supply chain position within 'Aspen pharma'.

Would US $40,000 a year can be called good salary for Mauritius?

Can me, wife and our child (3 in total) live comfortable life on this kind of money within Mauritius?

I will appreciate a help from anybody in this matter.

Kind regards,

Jiggy
 Reply  Quote

Re: Moving to mauritius
January 27, 2010 10:04AM
By pbrough
Hi,

I'm american and my wife is from South Africa. We have moved to Mauritius 2 years ago. We really love it. Island life is not for everyone and the Mauritian culture may take time to adjust. You can live comfortably on $2000 a month. Housing will be your biggest expense. You can spend $4000 to $6000 a month for a beautiful beach home. Or live farther away from the beach and pay $300 to $500 a month. If you have any questions just send me a message.
 Reply  Quote

January 27, 2010 11:02AM
Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Jiggy
 Reply  Quote

July 19, 2015 10:59AM
Hi,

We are SA citizens currently living and working in New Zealand, but we would like to live, work and retire in Mauritius.
I am a pharmacist but have a lot of experience as a retail and sales manager and my wife was a restaurant manager in SA and now works at a real estate agency in NZ. We have 2 boys aged 16 and 3.

We would really appreciate any help regarding finding work in Mauritius and living there.

Kind regards,
Martin
 Reply  Quote

June 25, 2010 04:42PM
you may contact noorah for all your permit resident and to buy land and to build house in mauritius. phone is 2307973986. thanks . you can mail me also ajay_tacouri@yahoo.com

if you need any bungalow for long term rent please call me on 2307605600
 Reply  Quote

July 30, 2010 08:43AM
By katzz
Hi divyang15. Yes it is a very good salary here in Mauritius. You'll be able to live peacefully without worrying about money. So i suggest you can come. smiling smiley

Mauritius Wedding Packages
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map