Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Elective in Mauritius

Elective in Mauritius
November 15, 2009 04:32PM
By Yixian
Hey guys,

I'm a medical student in the UK, my area of interest is tropical medicine and I am interested in studying infectious disease on an elective in Mauritius - particularly learning about chikungunya and malaria.

Does anyone know of any organisations or contacts that I might be able to get in touch with to arrange something like this? Maybe a contact at SSRN or even the SSRN main email address (cant find it!).

Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

January 17, 2011 06:06AM
By Afsana
Hi,

I'm a medical student from Australia. My friends and I would like to do a medical elective in Mauritius but don't know who to contact. In particular we are interested in SSRN but I can't find their main contact either. Or some sort of uptodate administrative person in charge.

I'd appreciate any help! smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

February 08, 2011 12:58PM
hi - ive posted a message on the other thread in reply to this. I've organised my elective for Mauritius this summer and could give you the contact numbers I used if you wish.
 Reply  Quote

February 04, 2017 02:33AM
Hello everyone,

An old feed, but similar questions. I am a fourth year medical student wanting to do an elective in Mauritius. How do I go about organising this? Do I still need to go through the Ministry of Health and does anyone know the contact now? I couldn't find Ms Ooriah's contact details anywhere.

Thank you in advance for your help!
smiling smiley
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map