Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Zanbian visas

Flight costs
November 16, 2001 02:29AM
Anonymous User
We are spending 10 days in Malawi next year,however, we would also like to travel to the Livingstone area. If we had more time we would travel overland, unfortunately we can only (!) spend 3 weeks in Africa - any ideas of an adult and child (11) return fare from Lilongwe (to either Vic Falls or Livingstone). Would that involve flying via Harare then Vic Falls? Any other suggestions? Apologies for the travel query posted by an anglo-scots family who decided their dream holiday just had to combine Malawi, Zambia and Botswana. I sent an e-mail to air malawi but no response as yet. As we intend to spend 3 or 4 days in or around Liwonde NP is a flight from Blantyre a better option? Any available flight schedules and costs would be appreciated - at the moment I can only guess that a flight from Lilongwe to Victoria Falls would be about $400 return with a child fare maybe being 50% of this. Should I arrange these flights before we leave London? Many thanks.

Andy
 Reply  Quote

Zanbian visas
November 17, 2001 12:42PM
Anonymous User
Hi,
I went into Zambia about a month ago from Malawi across the Chipata land border and you should look at adding about £45 to your costs for the Zambian visa. Also I was required to have a yellow fever vaccination card.
Livingstone is a great town and the falls are well worth visiting, have fun.

Phil J

mod
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map