Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Nkhoma Hospital

Elective and Nkhoma Hospital
November 13, 2008 10:23PM
Hi,
We're 2 4th year med students at Newcastle University and we've been trying to organise an elective for next summer at a hospital in Malawi cos it looks like an AMAZING country!
We really like the look of Nkhoma Hospital but have had trouble getting in contact - the email address on its website, nkhoma@malawi.net just bounces straight back at us. We sent a letter a few weeks ago but are worried that they won't look at it since they said to apply by email.
Just wondered whether anybody who has been there before or is in contact with the hospital has an email address for Nkhoma which works?!
Thank you so much if you can help!
Dav & Fi
 Reply  Quote

Work at Nkhoma Hospital
December 01, 2008 06:58PM
By mp3822
Please reply via mp3822@gmail.com, if still looking for this address.Most of the contact information on the site was change without being done on the site.
 Reply  Quote

Nkhoma Hospital
December 09, 2008 03:40PM
I am also trying to get in touch with Nkhoma Hospital. Has anyone been there or had any luck getting in touch via email?

Thanks!
Sarah x
 Reply  Quote

Nkhoma Email
December 21, 2008 09:22PM
Hi Sarah,
We finally heard back from Nkhoma, unfortunately they're full at the time we wanted to go - June-Aug 2009, so hopefully that's not when you were hoping for too! But try this email address if you're still trying:
nkhoma2008@gmail.com

Good luck with organising yours!
Fiona
 Reply  Quote

Nkhoma Hospital
December 21, 2008 10:09PM
Thanks! I'm hoping to go sept-oct so i'll give it a go!

Hope you guys manage to find somewhere
xx
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map