Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Malawi August/September

Malawi August/September
March 24, 2007 11:42AM
By Fabiors
Hello Folks!
We will be in Africa for the 3rd times in the next august/september...
Our goal would like to be a trip around Malawi country...
And also. if it is possible, have some dive in Lake Malawi.
We would like to try to travel without reservations, a basic fly & drive but we are not sure about availability of accomodation during that season.
Anyone has experiences about a self made trip around Malawi?
Is it easy to find "normal" accomodation coherent with the reality of the country and not only extra-luxury resort?

Helps and suggestions are very welcome!
Thanx again,
Fabio & Claudia
 Reply  Quote

Travelling to Malawi in Aug/Sept
June 18, 2007 02:04PM

I have a few guide books of Malawi, where to go, things to do, where to stay...and so forth. If you are interested let me know. It's okey to travel about so long as you organise something b4 hand. Check out the books first...
 Reply  Quote

Traveling in Malawi
July 21, 2007 10:35AM
Anonymous User
Dear Fabio and Claudia

Land and Lake Safaris have many exciting travel packages to choose from. If you follow any of the links on the Africa guide you will get an idea of what they offer and are able to do for you. The packages posted on the guide are but a section of what they can do - they also offer self drive safaris [you hire a 4X4 vehicle] and they can do the necessary accommodation reservations all the while offering you valuable advice when planning regarding routes, times and requirements.

I hope you find this valuable, Malawi is a beautiful country and well worth visiting - it lives up to its name of the Warm Heart of Africa as everyone you meet is friendly and welcoming.

Regards
Mark.
 Reply  Quote

Malawi Holiday
July 21, 2007 11:44AM
By Vera
Admin
The link for Safaris in Malawi is here

http://www.africaguide.com/travel/index.php?cmd=7&uid=103
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map