Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Lodge Manager Wanted

Lodge Manager Wanted
April 24, 2006 07:10AM
Anonymous User
Manager required for lakeshore lodge, Northern Malawi. Amazing scenery and private beaches, but slightly remote. Therefore independence and previous management required. Marketing experience a bonus.
 Reply  Quote

Lodge
May 29, 2006 06:24AM
By fatm98
Presuming this is the same as before, North above Mzuzu, I will be in Malawi in early July, can we meet, in position to procede this time.

Regards
 Reply  Quote

lodge manager
June 04, 2006 11:48AM
By AFRIBUS
dear sirs,

Can you please forward me further details regarding the lodge managers post.

Regards
Neville O'Grady
 Reply  Quote

Re: Lodge Manager Wanted
December 02, 2011 10:02AM
Please forward a secure email address to mcolinboyle@hotmail.com. I have extensive experience in both Africa & elsewhere & would consider myself an ideal candidate for this position.
 Reply  Quote

February 11, 2012 11:43AM
By bangra
Presuming this position is still available, may I request you to forward a secure email id to mass_iway@yahoo.in. I am well experienced and willing to travel and work.
 Reply  Quote

March 08, 2012 08:05AM
I am a South African male and will be moving to Malawi in August 2012 where my wife has secured a teaching position in Lilongwe. I have extensive experience as a Property Maintenance Manager and regard myself as highly suitable for the position. I have run my own successful business and are well versed in internet marketing. I have no problem living in a remote location and will be prepared to expedite my relocation if required.
I will forward my CV for your perusal if you send me you email address.
Please send me detailed information pertaining to the lodge as well the scope and duties of the Lodge Manager.
Regards
Dirk
dirkbenson@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map