Africa Guide
recommended trip :

YOUTH PROGRAMME

School Exchange Programme
May 28, 2005 12:58PM
Hello

I work for a Youth Development Trust based in Scotland. I am researching the possibilities of setting up a long-term exchange programme between my area and some where similar in Malawi. I work with two secondary schools of about 400 pupils in a relatively rural area in the Highlands. Can anybody point me in the direction of suitable school or maybe education charities or trust that I could link with. Good email communications would be a big advantage!

Thanks for your time

Lucy
 Reply  Quote

YOUTH PROGRAMME
August 16, 2005 08:47AM
By wachira
Iam from Kenya but interested in such programmes and have set up youth organization and also involved in running of a public school.
email g_kinuthia@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Exchange
June 04, 2006 12:05PM
By AFRIBUS
Dear Lucy,

Did you have any luck with getting contacts in Malawi.

I am just in the process of setting up an orphanage in Malawi, perhaps you may wish to get involved.

Regards

NEVILLE
 Reply  Quote

Exchange
June 05, 2006 07:13AM
By alfna
Hi Lucy,

I know a good number of schools that u can patner with. email me khwema@yahoo.com and will assist u.

Alf
 Reply  Quote

School Exchange Programme
April 10, 2008 11:16AM
Hi Lucy
I am just new on this site.I am a stone sculptor from malawi based in england.I have just returned from malawi a week ago after staying there since last september.I am putting up a beach resort along the lake shore of lake malawi in mangochi district.I like your idea as this is what i am planning when i open up my beach resort this december.The style of my beach resort is very traditional, i will be teaching the local community my skill of carving using our raw material and some stones which are mined in zimbabwe.I would like to work with other organisation over here in europe where by we can have different age group getting involved in the arts both countries.The other advantage will coming together with the local community and know more about malawian culture.This is just a suggestion

Regards
Michael
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map