Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Lake of Stars 2007

Lake of Stars Festival
June 06, 2004 03:58PM
By James
Anyone else planning on heading out to the festival this year? Should be amazing, Groove Armada, possibly the Doves all on Lake Malawi. Can't wait!
 Reply  Quote

Oh Yes!
June 16, 2004 10:19AM
By sam
Hello there

I'm going to the festival this year from the UK - there's about 160 coming from here in total. Can't wait!
 Reply  Quote

re
June 17, 2004 08:22AM
Anonymous User
Whereabouts on the lake is it?

Thanks
Phil
 Reply  Quote

LOS
June 17, 2004 08:56AM
By sam
As far as I know, it's fairly central - accommodation is being arranged at the Chinteche Inn, so somewhere around there
 Reply  Quote

bands
June 26, 2004 03:49PM
By tina
Really? The doves? I haven't heard that yet...you guys are killing me here. I would love to go...
 Reply  Quote

Lake of Stars Festival
July 01, 2004 05:07AM
Anonymous User
Hi James
How are you doing mate,I'm in Malawi for three months based in Blantyre,I'm from South Africa and I don't know much about this country and don't know anybody here,would love to go to that festival.Have you got any information on how to get there and when it is,how much it will cost for accomodation etc.
Would reall appriciate it.My number is 09551191
Kind regards
Kos
 Reply  Quote

Oh yes too!
July 01, 2004 05:12AM
Anonymous User
Hey
I'm from South Africa in Malawi for three months,can I join you guys.So there are 161 now ok.When and where is it,give me more info and we shall definately meet,I toured UK for two years came back last year.
My e.mail address in kos@thepub.co.za and number is 002659551191
Looking forward to hear from you in a bit
Kind regards
kos
 Reply  Quote

Accomadation
July 13, 2004 11:36AM
By James
Chinteche Inn i think is now booked up for the festival but there is still camping available. If anyones looking for nearby places to stay I'd recommend Ngala Beach Lodge first and foremost but also Kande, Nkwazi and Makuzi. All stunning spots
 Reply  Quote

Accom...yeah, we're unorganised!
July 25, 2006 02:32PM
By AT
Hey guys,

Can't wait for the festival!! Two aussies here who have been on the road for as while and are looking forward to some serious R&R and good tunes! Just asking around - does anyone know if you have to have your own kit for camping at Chintheche or can you hire stuff when you're there? Also, is there anywhere else that's really close by for accom...is Ngala Beach Lodge close and more importantly, is it cheap?!

cheers!

anna and mel xx
 Reply  Quote

Lake of Stars 2007
July 23, 2007 10:35AM
By Vera
Admin
All those interested in Lake of Stars festival please check out this itinerary

Lake of the Stars, Malawi - Overland Tour 2007
http://www.africaguide.com/travel/index.php?cmd=5&pid=1579
A one-off chance to combine a Southern African adventure overland with the opportunity to see some of Africa's hottest talents in this annual charity event.

Starting 29th September - from and return to Johannesburg.

Places are limited, so if you want to check availability please complete the enquiry form at the bottom
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map