Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Living Standard of Blatyre Citizens

January 08, 2004 12:32PM
Anonymous User
I have an opportunity to join an organisation there. I need to finf few details about the city like :

1) Is there any legal help available for expatriate in case of any employment related problem?
2) Is there any way to find out the info. about an organisation like Goverment or Private agency who can provide it?
2) Is there any safety problem at night?
3) How is the education standard and cost ?

Seek your kind help to make up my mind.
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Malawi
January 08, 2004 12:42PM
Anonymous User
here's a good website for people moving to Malawi - information on schools, healthcare, accommodation and more...

a good starting place
http://www.wwmovers-africa.com/mal-moving.html
 Reply  Quote

January 14, 2004 06:37AM
Anonymous User
Thanks for suggesting a site for information about Malawi.
I do need to find about Educational Standard for an expatriat. What would be the cost for a small kid in a Kindagarten School?
Does sufficient variety of vegetables available in Blantyre as I am pure vegetrian.
Kindly reply.
Regards
 Reply  Quote

Blantyre has everything you might need
January 14, 2004 06:19PM
Anonymous User
Blantyre has an amazing array of fruits and vegetables. You will have no problem as a vegetarian. Most of the population eats little meat, as it is expensive. Eggs are prevelant as a good source of protein. There are so many development workers in Malawi, and their children all attend private schools. There are couple of really good private (mainly ex-pat) schools in Blantyre. Basically, you could live in Malawi with everything that you could in any "developed" city in Europe or the states. Blantyre also has grocery stores stocked with food flown in from South Africa. It is not cheap, but available.
Malawi is amazing, enjoy! Thom
 Reply  Quote

January 15, 2004 06:56AM
Anonymous User
What would be the cost of schooling for a kid in a Kindagarten standard?
What would be standard cost of living as minimum for a vegetrian having two time of meals?
Pl reply
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map