Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Malawi

Moving to Malawi
July 01, 2003 09:32PM
Anonymous User
Hello all! I am very interested in moving to Malawi possibly start a backpackers lodge or buy one that is already in place. Anyone have any ideas on what the situation is for foreigners buying property or business's there and what the immigration laws are. Any advice much on this or places for sale much apprecitated!
 Reply  Quote

Moving to Malawi
July 30, 2003 01:58PM
Anonymous User
Dear Aaron

Malawi is expanding and promoting tourism investment and now is the right time to get in. There are places available to buy - depending on the areas of interest. Opening businesses here is relatively easy and there are organisations willing to help with immigration issues.
I suggest you contact me and let me know what you are looking for and we can take it from there, I may have the right thing for you.
Rgds
Mark.
 Reply  Quote

Malawi
July 30, 2003 05:25PM
Anonymous User
I am looking for an opportunity in a backpackers/travelers sytle lodge. I have found only a couple for sale on the internet.
Do you have any other info on additional places for sale in Malawi? Also any other info you can pass on about getting business permits and temporary or permanent residency is much appreciated. I am not quite ready to make to the move but will be for sure in about a year and a half. I am currently wrapping up some financial issues at home. After that my wife and I plan to head that way to see what is available. She has not been there yet, so she obviously is eager to see what Malawi is all about. I myself have been there of 5 occassions and of all my travels it is where I would most like to find myself in a couple of years max.
 Reply  Quote

Lodge and campsite 4 sale Chitimba beach N.Malawi
August 22, 2003 11:33AM
Anonymous User
We have a Bar, restaurant, campsite and beach cabins on a 99year lease. We are looking to sell up...for more info please email the above address.
Regards,
Adila.
 Reply  Quote

OPENING BACKPACKER HOSTEL IN MALAWI
December 22, 2003 12:19PM
By Alex
Hi There,

Well i am a Malawian and I read your article on the net, I reckon there will be no problem as the country mainly depend on tourism and agriculture, the Malawian Goverment will recieve you with open arms. The people are very freindly and you will be able to establish your own place or by one. the best place to do this is along the lake shore. On immigration Issues, most of the countries in Europe including UK do not require visas to visit Malawi, I recommend that you go there first see what is like and then discuss your plans with appropriate authority. However, if your from UK you can contact the Malawi Embassy on 02074914172.

Wishiong you goodluck

Alex
 Reply  Quote

purchase of lodge
March 18, 2004 01:25AM
Anonymous User
Pleaew can you furnish me with details of yr lodge for sale.

Regards

Peter Davies
 Reply  Quote

Lodge for sale
May 23, 2004 06:08PM
Anonymous User
Hello,

Can you let me know if the lodge is still for sale and if yes give me some more information about it.

Thank you in andvance
best regards
Christin
 Reply  Quote

Re: Lodge for sale
February 20, 2011 11:49PM
hi cristin
i have twolodges for sale in salima, malawi on the beach front. one seven bedroomed all ensuite on a small land and one six bedroomed all ensuite on a big land.
contact me on my email address.
istiaqaboobaker@yahoo.com

regards
istiaq
 Reply  Quote

Lodge in Malawi
May 23, 2004 06:13PM
Anonymous User
Hello Mark

Could you help me please with some information of where to turn for help on buying a lodge in Malawi and getting help with the immigration issues.We are Austrians and would very much settle in Malawi.

best regards
Christin
 Reply  Quote

Private property wanted
January 17, 2005 09:52AM
Anonymous User
Good day

Can anyone help with names, contact numbers and websites for estate agents in Malawi, or how to find out about property for sale?

Thanks!
 Reply  Quote

property
January 17, 2005 11:12PM
By neil
i'm looking for a rented house for a while ...can you help
 Reply  Quote

any luck
January 17, 2005 11:15PM
By neil
hi have you had any luck as i'm thinking about moving from nz to malawi in the near future
neil
 Reply  Quote

Properties
January 18, 2005 09:33AM
Anonymous User
No, nobody has contacted me and I have not received any information on properties to let or for sale. Will let you know when I do.
 Reply  Quote

renting in Lilongwe
May 06, 2005 06:00PM
Neil, zuzu... any info on renting in Malawi? I am coming for 2 years..... looking for house/apt. in Lilongwe.. on volunteer salary. can't find any info on how much it costs to rent!

thanks
 Reply  Quote

Starting lodge in Malawi
October 31, 2007 10:33AM
Anonymous User
Hi Aaron,
I Read your message on the message board.
Like you, i'm trying to find a place (lodge) to buy in Malawi (Majete area) or in Zambia (South Luangwa area). Currently I found a good contact in Malawi as well as a good contact with the African Parks Foundation. The latter is currently re-insyalling the Majete wildlife park. Please let me know what your plans are. Maybe there is room for cooperation.
Kind regards,
Menno
 Reply  Quote

hi alex,im from south africa,im looking to start a business in malawi,mainly in mangochi,or if u know of a place i would appreciate it,if u can mail me then maybe i could tell u in detail what i am looking for,my email is mzsteel@gmail.com zikomo kwambili.
 Reply  Quote

Re: Moving to Malawi
July 24, 2010 09:13PM
Hi There,

If you still Looking for something along the lake, I have a stunning beach property, with two chalets built in stone. The property is in a good tourist destination, please have a look on the viviun site, I'v posted the property there with loads of photos and info,

Regards
Grant
 Reply  Quote

Re: Moving to Malawi
February 03, 2011 09:17PM
I suggest that you contact me and let me know what you are looking for, we can take it from there, I might have the right thing you.

timeshare values
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map