Africa Guide
recommended trip :

music project in africa

music project in africa
May 04, 2003 04:07PM
Anonymous User
Hello every one. i am 19 and living canada right now. my girlfriend and i are thinking of starting a little project to do with music in africa. now, the general idea is that a group of musicians would travel to a village, and live like the locals do for a couple of weeks, or longer. we would play some music for them and they would play some music for us. and if the communication was good enough, we could teach each other our different style of music. so now, i am asking two things. first off, i am looking for some musicians, including my self, how would like to do this, but they would have to pay for everything themself. if you know or are in a group that would do it, great. if you are a musician and would like to do it then we could always make a group up of international musician. the second is, i am looking for some contacts in africa. i need someone in africa to talk to and who could line me up with a group of africas who would like to have us come there. we will also need a place to stayit can be in a hotel or hostel or anything. what ever is available.
anyone intersted or with any information, please writ to me at
3213 shelley st
victoria bc
V8P 4A6

or if you would like you can call at 1-250-598-5446.
or you could write christina at trillium_lilly@hotmail.com
thank you jimmy
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map