Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Registering an NGO or CBO in Malawi

Registering an NGO or CBO in Malawi
January 22, 2012 04:21AM
Hey there!

I am wondering if anyone can help me? I am an Art Therapist from Australia wanting to come to Malawi and run some projects with women and children. I can't seem to find anyone who can help me with information about setting up a small community based organisation. Is there anyone there from Malawi that knows how to go about this?
 Reply  Quote

Hello!

Thank you very much for your information.
My name is Portiphar Chamgwera and I work at Mzuzu university as a Library Assistant. I will help you setting up that small CBO.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Philanthropist,
I am Christopher Zambira. I am a professional teacher from a communitty school, teaching Social and Development studies in the capital of Lilongwe. I am holder of a bachelor of education from the university of malawi, a post graduate diploma in managemnt studies.
How ever, of late I have been preoccupied with a passion to set up a community organisation that would deal with women empowerment and child rights. This is due to my exposure in social and development issues of malawi through my teaching experience.
I have gathered enough information on how this can be done but I am requiring partners that can help to realise the dream. I have so far made connections with relevant ministries and boards for registration purposes.
I would be very happy to partner with you if you atre still interested. I am found on this email: chriszambira@yahoo.co.uk or +265881233 303 (mobile). I hope to hear a feedback from you
 Reply  Quote

This might be a breakthrough to the long planned endeavour of setting up a CBO that might gradually grow into an NGO
 Reply  Quote

December 03, 2015 11:11PM
By Chisoni
I hope its not late contact me as soon as possible patrickchisoni@yahoo.com
+265888855518
 Reply  Quote

i have more information, write to pity74@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

This is a registered Charity entity already that has worked in one of semi-urban areas in Lilongwe and it had temporarily stopped, but in the process of revamping its support to communities. It could be a stepping stone for you in Malawi, I have worked with women with greater emphasis on widows and vulnerable children most of whom are orphans. You could love to link up with me and partner with me. I am also in a dire need to link up with like minded people, and you could be one.
I am currently working on rebuilding a board in which you could be involved instead of registering a new NGO. We are a private charity in nature registered as a company limited by guarantee. If interested just email investinc@yahoo.com, that is if you are seeking someone to partner with you in the area of working with Women and children.
 Reply  Quote

November 11, 2016 06:51AM
Hi,

It's 4 years since you posted this, we're you successful?

Am currently working on establishing a CBO and I thought we can work together - pilirani13@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

February 26, 2017 04:20PM
By skanek
Hi
My name is Charles currently in RSA i can help to set up things back home...shawnmaluwa@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly http://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved.
site map