Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Re: Investor seeking opportunities in Malawi

Hi

I'm a UK based ex-Malawian seeking investment opportuities in viable start-ups or existing trading businesses in Malawi.

If you have a credible business plan, proven track record in business ventures in Malawi and posses a serious approach to business and are seeking an equity investor to inject up to US$50,000 in the project, then feel free to contact me. Please note that I will only entertain enquiries that are accompanied with a written business plan incl. financial projections.

I am particularly interested in receiving proposals that have a particular focus on the following sectors:

- construction
- commodities
- general wholesale distribution
- healthcare

Thank you

RB
 Reply  Quote

Hi, I have a very big plot situated right in the heart of Mzuzu city (city north of Malawi). A prime spot for constructing a double/triple story shopping plaza with a lodge of about 20-30 rooms on the upper floor. I would like to offer the investor a 50% share for £85,000. The investor will be giving the property to build and whatever is built on the plot will be shared 50-50.

Mzuzu is the fastest growing city in the country and the plot is on the main road at a prime spot.

Serious investors only.
 Reply  Quote

hi

if my understanding is correct, you are offering:

i) 50% share of land for £85,000
ii) investor would be responsible for all construction
iii) any structure constructed you have a share of 50%

is the above accurate?
 Reply  Quote

Hello Rb

That is one way of obtaining an business plan, some one once told me that its other peoples ideas, other peoples efforts and other peoples money that make you rich in the end. I have skills, equipment and ambition even have some cash. Have done many projects and always found that the most efficient and effective way is to plan and finance correctly. At present I am in the South of France looking at a venture in Malawi. Reason is that besides the obvious beauty it is stable and needs our help. I am 44 years old and serious about setting up a timber manufacturing business in Malawi in the very near future so if you would like to continue this discussion you can text me your email address. +33635509647

Regards
Peter
 Reply  Quote

i am a civil engineer - doing part time project management (all stages) of small to medium infrastructure projects (clients within and outside the country) but incepting to go full time in the next 6 months.

also in concrete and building pre-cast making business.

So RBInvest, if you are interested to invest in such areas in box me - ids.mlw@gmail.com
 Reply  Quote

would you like to invest in Kenya?
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map