Africa Guide
recommended trip :

Looking for a business in malawi

Looking for a business in malawi
July 18, 2010 12:43PM
By Zkadri
HI

I am looking for any businesses for sale in Liliongwe, Zomba, Mangochi and Blantyre. E.g Super Markets, Geral Store, Resturants and guest houses. Please reply to this if you come across anything or you can help me and give me advice.

Thank you.
 Reply  Quote

Hi Zkadri,

I can recommend a most exciting Business Opportunity for you in Senga Bay if you are interested. My mother wants to sell her commercial property a business complex known as Senga Centre, which is situated on the main road, opposite the Paracute Batallion and next to the Baptist Clinic.

It is made up as follows:
* 3 x Large shop
* Large three bedroomed house
* Double garage
* 150m2 Warehouse with own loading dock
* Staff cottage

The newly approved US$50 million Illovo Sugar Project in the area and the fact that Senga Bay has NO shopping centre makes this a property you should seriously take a look at. The fact that a new Standard Bank ATM is built on the property will ensure that the required feet will come to the shopping centre.

Contact my mom. Her name is Jean and email address is: sengacentremalawi@yahoo.com
 Reply  Quote

Hi Zkadri

I have a well-running profitable eco-lodge for sale in a protected rainforest reserve less than two hours north of Lilongwe. It is a stunning place and well visited by both local expats and international tourists. Have a look at www.ntchisi.com and www.lodgeforsaleinmalawiafrica.com.

Cheers,
Lone
 Reply  Quote

Re: Looking for a business in malawi
September 14, 2010 09:08AM
Hi Abila
Did you mean to comment on my post? You quoted it but I can't see your message.
Thanks,
Lone
 Reply  Quote

Only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Not Registered? Click here to register now.

Mobile Friendly https://www.africaguide.com
Privacy Policy • Copyright 2024. All Rights Reserved.
site map